Reading this blog, you’ve learned Dr. Sanath Hettige, revealed his research discovering papaya leaf extract to be a sure cure for dengue fever:
Until recently, natural alternative dengue fever cures, for all four types of dengue fever, were patronizingly referred to as traditional or quack doctor treatments, meaning, they have not passed the scientific protocols which often requires years of trial and error, until a patentable, profitable discovery is made.
Reading The Times Of India, Dr. Hettige’s earlier findings, five years ago, using papaya leaf extract, pressed from leaves of a fruit bearing Carica (Red Lady) Papaya Tree, often done as a home treatment, has been scientifically researched and endorsed by two outstanding institutions, Ayurvedic Researchers and King Institute Of Preventive Medicine And Research;
If we, the people, parents and those who were cured using one of the known alternative remedies, had relied on the standard treatment for dengue fever, the published death tolls during epidemic phases would have been higher.
It is important for you to know, why I personally give so much credit to Dr. Hettige:
- His formula for preparing the papaya leaf juice/extract is simple, and includes the dosage for children under ten years of age.
- He has personally treated scores of patients, published his results in professional journals and sent a letter to the editor of the prestigious BMJ for the world to see, challenge, and experience.
- Doctor Sanath Hettige published findings destroyed the ‘no cure dengue’ myth.
- Alternative health-care professionals who advocated natural remedies prior to 2012 have been scientifically vindicated.
What more could we ask for beyond establishing clearly that a cure for dengue fever exists?:
- Are we waiting for Fox News, NBC, CBS, UPI, AP, Al Jazeera, or any other news network to tell us; “It’s true? A cure for DF was found back in 2008.
- Maybe your waiting on your own physician to tell you; “Yes! I heard and know there is a cure. I treat all my patients accordingly”.
- Are you praying a vaccine will be on the market within the next five years– so you need not worry, it’s not in my area yet?
- Are you of the attitude? “It’s them dying not us”.
All the natural remedies I’ve read about have no side effects. This can not be said of drugs that people take on their own before even seeking help once infected, including some of the drugs given to mask the symptoms of what people seem to be hopelessly, enduring, and needlessly suffering.
“Let the body heal itself”, is so commonly said because there are no known anti-viral medications.
How long will the world’s people be kept in the dark. Perhaps as long as it takes the giant pharmacopoeia industry patent crazed institution to come up with some secret, isolated, and marketable formula– even with its printed listings of known side effects.
Doctor Sanath Hettige 2008 dengue fever treatment plan, includes children’s dosage:
Twelve patients under my clinical care and fulfilling the above inclusion criteria diagnosed as dengue fever and declining hospital admission, were given a drink of papaya leaf extract-
two 5ml doses at an 8 hour interval for adults
- 2.5ml doses at an 8 hour interval for children <10 years
Leaf extract was prepared by crushing two (2) tender fresh papaya leaves (not to young – not too mature, using only the leafy part removing the stalks) and squeezing the juice by hand. The juice was given for drinking without diluting. Prior to the intake of papaya leaf juice, a sample of blood was obtained to determine the white cell count, platelet count, alanine aminotransferase (ALT) and packed cell volume. (continues on)
About PLXC-CTC Dengue Remedies
Let the sunshine in,/Nicasio Martineznm
Truth is a gem you have to search out, deeply and far beyond readily available institutions that assail your ears, eyes, thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
Disclaimer: As a Great-grandfather family webmaster, what I share should never be accepted as being medical advice, merely a sharing of easily re–searchable links for the purpose of educational sharing in the public interest.
You should research for yourself and make your best intelligent decisions— even before or after consulting with medical professionals who have earned your trust. /Nicasio Martinez