To indoctrinate the whole world with; “There is no cure for dengue fever”, is to directly contribute to the death of thousands of children the world over. Who in all of modern medicine will challenge this statement and the facts that follow below:
- Do doctors read the British Medical Journal?
- Has any doctor in the whole world ever read Sri Lankan Family Physician, 2008, 29, 17-19 , findings of Dr. Sanath Hettige
- The King Institute Of Preventive Medicine And Research scientifically endorsed a neem-papaya leaf extract cure for dengue fever– any medical professional in all of this world care to state they read the article in The Times Of India?
- http://www.pchrd.dost.gov.ph/index.php/2012-05-23-07-46-36/2012-05-24-00-01-32/5296-tawa-tawa-contains-active-ingredients-that-may-help-dengue-hemorrhagic-fever-dhf-patients-study Even I hear of this one every time I mention dengue fever to someone!
I challenge all of modern medicine practitioners to refute any of the information above, and do so by posting on my blog.
I challenge parents, family members, neighbors who have grieved the loss of a child, not excluding those who have loss adult members, to join in the dialogue to hold modern medicine accountable to what we now must call– “A vicious self-serving lie”!
Modern pharmacopoeia has been working for the past 75 years to come up with something they can patent. When a patentable drug, vaccine, or procedure hit the health-care money market– you will hear about it in every nook and cranny and below this earth too!
Why not tomorrow and the next 30 days– let all mass media publish the verified natural cures for dengue fever!
Here are two very similar:
“For dengue fever it is suggested that the juice is extracted by crushing fresh leaves of papaya. One leaf of papaya gives about one tablespoon of juice. Two tablespoons of papaya leaf juice are given to dengue patient three times a day — once every six hours.
Remember, this is not a substitute for medical advice.” (source: The Indian Express)
– – – – – – // – – – – – –
This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider.
1. RAW PAPAYA LEAVES – It is a natural cure for dengue fever. The juice of Papaya leaf is a sure cure for platelet deficiency. Dr. Sanath Hettige, who conducted the research on 70 dengue fever patients, said papaya leaf juice helps increase white blood cells and platelets, normalizes clotting, and repairs the liver.There is a condition to this remedy, however. According to Hettige, the papaya leaf juice will not be as effective during the final stages of dengue fever since, by then, the patient’s organs are already badly affected by the disease.
– You need 2 pcs. of raw papaya leaves
– Wash thoroughly, pound and squeeze with filter cloth.
– Drink 1 tablespoon per leaf. Therefore, 2 tablespoons per serving, once a day.
– Do not boil or cook or rinse with hot water, it will loosen its strength.” (source: Nutrition Solution Lifestyle) –
About PLXC-CTC Dengue Remedies
Let the sunshine in,/Nicasio Martineznm
Truth is a gem you have to search out, deeply and far beyond readily available institutions that assail your ears, eyes, thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
Disclaimer: As a Great-grandfather family webmaster, what I share should never be accepted as being medical advice, merely a sharing of easily re–searchable links for the purpose of educational sharing in the public interest.
You should research for yourself and make your best intelligent decisions— even before or after consulting with medical professionals who have earned your trust. /Nicasio Martinez