Your contributions are trending on Speakingtree.in – Nicasio Martinez – firstname.lastname@example.org – Gmail.
- The Times Of India has published articles about the ‘home cure’ for dengue fever (I call it the DIY PLXC(papaya leaf extract cure)
- Cheap cure dengue cure published in the British Medical Journal is a contribution I made to The Times Of India
- 2008 & 2011 Doctor Sanath Hettige revealed in findings in the BMJ, and stated many were using the remedy while he was merely being an observer
- Read my welcoming page and you will see two different reference sources for preparing the remedy.
- On my blog you will read one researcher is now eating papaya as a preventative measure
- Being a retired woodworking professional, none of this should be accepted as medical advice. Do more research and consult with an open-minded medical professionals who have knowledge that transcends learned modern medicine.
About PLXC-CTC Dengue Remedies
Let the sunshine in,/Nicasio Martineznm
Truth is a gem you have to search out, deeply and far beyond readily available institutions that assail your ears, eyes, thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
Disclaimer: As a Great-grandfather family webmaster, what I share should never be accepted as being medical advice, merely a sharing of easily re–searchable links for the purpose of educational sharing in the public interest.
You should research for yourself and make your best intelligent decisions— even before or after consulting with medical professionals who have earned your trust. /Nicasio Martinez