World famous health organizations continue the outdated; “There is no cure for dengue fever”.
World famous giant pharmacopoeia seem to be holding their breath, 75 years now, to market a patent vaccine, drug, or other remedy, as they chime in; “There is no cure for dengue fever”.
Flash Bulletin Notice:
- Whose to be held accountable, for the next death of an innocent child?
- A cure that can be done at home, with minimum instructions, as oxygen therapy is given at home by a caring family member has been scientifically endorsed.
- Who will step up to the plate and challenge this blog?
A brief reference to the Hippocratic Oath:
Modern use and relevance (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath)
- The Oath has been modified multiple times, in several different countries. One of the most significant revisions is the Declaration of Geneva, first drafted in 1948 by the World Medical Association; it has since been revised several times. While there is currently no legal obligation for medical students to swear an oath upon graduating, 98% of American medical students swear some form of oath, while only 50% of British medical students do.
- However, the vast majority of oaths or declarations sworn have been heavily modified and modernized. In a 1989 survey of 126 US medical schools, only three reported usage of the original oath, while thirty-three used the Declaration of Geneva, sixty-seven used a modified Hippocratic oath, four used the Oath of Maimonides, one used a covenant, eight used another oath, one used an unknown oath, and two did not use any kind of oath. Seven medical schools did not reply to the survey. In France, it is common for new medical graduates to sign a written oath.
It has been suggested that a similar oath should be undertaken by scientists, a Hippocratic Oath for Scientists.
Perhaps it is time to understand the Hippocratic Oath, where it is still administered in any and various forms– is made to false gods, and not the God Creator of all living things. This is perhaps why innocent children have and will continue to die.
I encourage all who read this blog to learn, comment, question– but most of all join in this effort to save a child’s life. You can do that within 24 hours because today may be to late for a dying, child….
Let the sunshine in, /Nicasio Martineznm
About PLXC-CTC Dengue Remedies
Disclaimer: As a Great-grandfather family webmaster, what I share should never be accepted as being medical advice, merely a sharing of easily re–searchable links for the purpose of educational sharing in the public interest.
You should research for yourself and make your best intelligent decisions— even before or after consulting with medical professionals who have earned your trust. /Nicasio Martinez
The informed do not die of dengue fever!
The informed do not experience long days and weeks of suffering!
The informed inform their medical professionals of scientifically endorsed cures!