Open Letter To Hospitals And Dengue Treatment Centers Worldwide
1. Parents, family members, caring neighbors, worldwide, are duty bound by moral decree, to present this letter to uniformed or intelligently ignorant practicing medical professionals.
2. Upon reading this open letter online, or being served with a printed copy, by a concerned citizen of any country or region of this global world– it would be malpractice not to offer a treatment that has been consistently published in outstandingly distinguished and creditable medical journals, leading world read newspapers, and statewide television networks.
3. It is time we stop sending innocent young children and infants to early premature graves, just because they represent a 1%, or any percent death rate of grossly underreported incidents and deaths of adults and children.
In the British Medical Journal, Doctor Sanath Hettige revealed his 2008 findings; “This resulted in many patients using this simple herbal remedy on their own when they were diagnosed as having dengue fever. Many patients under my care living in and around my medical clinic (Maharagama – Sri Lanka) took this treatment on their own accord and I had the opportunity of observing the effects of Carica Papaya leaf juice on about 60 dengue positive patients which included Hospitalized patients including 10 treated in the Medical ICU.
Doctor Sanath Hettige’s Papaya Leaf Extract Cure – PLXC
Twelve patients under my clinical care and fulfilling
the above inclusion criteria diagnosed as dengue fever
and declining hospital admission, were given a drink of
papaya leaf extract:
- two 5ml doses at an 8 hour interval for adults
- and two 2.5 ml doses at an 8 hour interval for children <10 years
Sri Lankan Family Physician, 2008, 29, 17-19)
Salutary effects of carica papaya leaf extract in dengue fever patients – a pilot study – S Hettige) – http://cgpsl.org/downloads/pdf_cgpsl/7.pdf)
British Medical Journal
Dengue: an escalating problem – Re: Papaya leaves for speedy rise of platelet count in Dengue – BMJ Helping doctors make better decisions – 14 July 2011… http://www.bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/11/03/repapaya-leaves-speedy-rise-platelet-count-dengue#alternate – 14 July 2011
Times Of India
Home Cure For Dengue Death Sting – http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-09-12/kolkata/33788187_1_platelet-dengue-patients-papaya
About PLXC-CTC Dengue Remedies
Let the sunshine in,/Nicasio Martineznm
Truth is a gem you have to search out, deeply and far beyond readily available institutions that assail your ears, eyes, thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
Disclaimer: As a Great-grandfather family webmaster, what I share should never be accepted as being medical advice, merely a sharing of easily re–searchable links for the purpose of educational sharing in the public interest.
You should research for yourself and make your best intelligent decisions— even before or after consulting with medical professionals who have earned your trust. /Nicasio Martinez