Essiac tea benefits the entire body in a holistic fashion. If you value or seek permanent, long term full-body healing, continue reading and learning of Essiac tea’s possibilities.
Benefits the body in so many ways,
…boots the immune system
…detoxifies your body
…used for many different health problems, and
…general health and
Blend of eight organic herbs;
–original blend of
blessed thistle, burdock root, kelp, slippery elm bark;
–improved by adding;
red clover, Turkish rhubarb, watercress, and sheep sorrel
Some reported effects in the body of just one tea. Check this list to see if the benefits are covered by one or more of nutrients or drugs you may be taking presently:
1. Prevents the build up of harmful fatty deposits in artery walls, the heart, the kidneys and the liver.
2. Regulates cholesterol levels by converting sugars and fats into energy.
3. Destroys parasites in the digestive system and also throughout the body.
4. Helps counteract the harmful effects of aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning that can cause illness and disease.
5. Strengthens and improves the functioning of muscles, organs and tissues throughout the body.
6. Makes bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes stronger and more flexible, and therefore less vulnerable to stress or stress injuries.
7. Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system.
8. Promotes the absorption of fluids in the body tissues.
9. Removes toxic accumulations that accumulate in body fat, lymph tissues, bone marrow, the bladder and the alimentary canals.
10. Neutralizes and eliminates acids in the bowel.
11. Absorbs and eliminates toxins in the bowel.
12. Clears the respiratory channels by dissolving and expelling mucus.
13. Helps relieve the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys.
14. Assists the liver in producing lecithin. Lecithin forms part of the myelin sheath, and is white fatty material that encloses end nerve fibers. Lecithin is very important for nerve health.
15. Reduces and may even eliminate heavy metal deposits in tissues (especially those surrounding the joints) to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
16. Improves the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin in the body.
17. Purifies the blood.
18. Increases red blood cell production and helps prevent the red blood cells from rupturing.
19. Increases the body’s ability to utilize oxygen by increasing the oxygen level in the cells.
20. Maintains the ideal balance between potassium and sodium within the body, which regulates fluid balance inside and outside each cell. This keeps all body cells nourished with nutrients and optimally cleansed.
21. Converts calcium and potassium oxalates into harmless form by making them solvent in the urine. Regulates the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formation in the gall bladder, kidneys, and urinary tract.
22. Protects against toxins entering the brain.
23. Protects the body against the harmful effects of radiation and X-rays.
24. Relieves pain.
25. Speeds wound healing by an increased rate of cell regeneration in the damaged areas.
26. Increases the production of antibodies such as lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland, which is the defender of our immune system.
27. Inhibits benign growth and tumors.
28. Protects the cells against the harmful effects of free radicals.
29. Increases the appetite for healthful foods.
30. Decreases sugar cravings due to improved blood sugar control.
31. Increases energy levels and increases one’s sense of well-being.
continue reading below:
Here are some of the health conditions that benefit from the improved immune system and body detox.
The following list of illnesses and diseases may benefit from a reduction of toxins in the body and an improved immune system. It has been proven that the herbs in essiac tea reduce levels of toxins and improve the immune system.
A. Cancer (both internal and external to the body.
B. Tumor growth (benign or malignant).
C. High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol.
F. Chronic pain, including that associated with Fibromyalgia.
H. Liver problems
I. Colon trouble, including Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
J. Sinus trouble
L. Pneumonia and Chest colds.
M. Kidney and Bladder Problems.
N. Diarrhea and Constipation.
O. Fluid retention
S. Hepatitis C
Essiac tea feeds daily, the nutrients your body needs to maintain your best optimum health.
Take a second at the above listed; – 1., *19., 21.; B, *C, P.
To order tea:
For more detail from source of supply:
(always take time to read the Disclaimer Page)